- Love What Podcast Magazine Is Doing!by Coolie12345er from United States
Great way to find out about new podcast, the only recommendation I would add is consider breaking the 50 up so the listener can hear an episode in a quick car ride. 50 mins can be a little long.
- Beyond the Micby Kira Dineen from United States
Interesting to hear more about podcasters themselves and what drew them to start podcasting and to hear their stories. Excited to hear more episodes!
- A must listenby A of the FAP from Canada
If you have a podcast or just enjoy listening to podcasts you will definitely need to listen to the top 50 countdown! With the energy of the best in broadcasting and quality you come to expect you will enjoy every episode. I look forward for more to come!
- A little repetitiveby Music On Your Own Terms from United States
Overall the show is a good way to find out about new podcasts. Hopefully the content changes month to month, even if some pods do stay in the chart, it would be nice to change up the content and focus more on things that haven't been mentioned. Minor pet peeve, the latest episode, the intro music volume was very low and I turned up, meaning that when the main talking came on it was too loud.
- abianiby leadershipmaximizer from Canada
What a pleasant and deligtful show! Great concept. Very relevant
- Just what we needby Phantom64 from Australia
I love that the work to find good new and missed Podcasts is done here and in a way I can trust to give me a fair dinkum run down on what and how well the Podcast does. It is more service than entertainment but I am very grateful.
- Great!by dthko from Canada
A great way to find the best new podcasts! These guys know what they're doing and it's an enjoyable listen.
- UK Fan of Podcast Magazineby Neil C Hughes from United Kingdom
I am a big fan of Podcast Magazine and even bigger fan of the Hot 50 podcast. Why? In a world obsessed with celebrity and media shows, it’s so important to for a platform like this to champion indie podcasts that are the heart and soul of the industry. Invaluable work, keep it up guys.
- Casey Kasem who?by Toledo Joe from United States
this actuly is a great way for people to learn about podcast of all topics. But i have to say way to much like Casey Kasem. Kinda anoying. Just be yourself. unless this is?????LOL
- The homage is thick with this oneby Cadfile from United States
Loved this countdown show. Those who grew up with the Top 40 countdown on the radio will like the style of this show. Waiting for the long distant dedication... lol
- Great way to discover new podcasts!by RPWOA from United States
I’m always on the hunt for new podcasts, but there are so many choices it can be overwhelming. That’s why this podcast is awesome. The countdown is voted on by avid podcast listeners, so only the best of the best shows are featured. Thanks for helping me separate the golden wheat from the podcast chaff.
- first three podcasts!!by ariel yarger from United States
I started my Monday morning listening to all three first podcasts! I love Rob’s voice snd the energy about the podcasts on the list!! I am also impressed by the way he weaves in information about his podcast, information about voting, and the Hot 50 urls. i was surprised how much the list changed from Sep to Oct. I enjoy light crime shows on British tv, but was not inclined to try crime podcasts, but both months there were several podcasts Rob mentioned that sounded really interesting. I am not used to podcasts yet, I don’t think to get my information from them, I am from the phone with cords and written information sources generation... but I heard podcasts described and samples that sounded interesting! I did listen to some podcasts on a recent road trip so there is hope, even for me to find some favorites and try new podcasts! Thank you Steve and Rob for being a source of new and worthy podcasts to try!
- Like Casey Kasem for podcastsby ImmortalityLTD from United States
Rob’s delivery takes me back to growing up in the 80s and 90s waiting to hear my favorite band’s song higher than it was last week. But now that my taste in audio has morphed into spoken word, an AT40 for podcasts is something I never knew I needed. This show just might solve podcasting’s discovery problem.
- Finding New Podcastsby KS from PL from United States
This is a good way to learn about new podcasts to check out - thanks!
- Maybe Too Much All At Once?by KathyPatrick from United States
I love this idea and it shows just how many podcasts there are, but I wonder if a “Top 50” is too many at a time. It’s difficult to stay totally tuned in with so much info to process at one time. Sharing a bit more about fewer podcasts at a time might be more digestible. I’ve listened and will keep listening to give the show a real chance.
- Find the best new podcasts here!by Funfreeapps from United States
I love this show! It’s a bit throwback to Casey Kasem while getting listeners all caught up on the latest, hippest, best podcasts of TODAY! It could use a female co-host for a bit of back and forth banter to keep it lively. With that little tweak, it’s an out-of-the-ballpark 5/5!
- Well written and great deliveryby ExecuFirst from Canada
Definitely has the style of Kassam’s top 100. Easy to listen to and provide enough detail to tease a look at the listed Podcasts.
- New podcasts!by SherylMRobinson from United States
A Great way to find new podcasts!
- Fantastic idea!by Eric Musick from Canada
What a great concept. A top 50 countdown for podcasts. LOVE it! Subscribed! Eric Musick, Host of The Subscription Box Show.
- Great way to discover new podsby MasterCosmo from United States
I am a huge supporter of indie podcasts and this is a great way to find new ones. Subscribe and discover those hard working podcasters.
- Fun showby World Footprints - Tonya Fitz from United States
I've always like the countdown shows. This one packs a lot in and it is a bit overwhelming. I think it would be helpful to break up the countdown with more audio clips that offer a flavor of why the podcast was selected. That might help retain listeneres for the duration of the show. People may skip the podcasts in the middle and go straight to the top 10. I do hope that World Footprints finds its way on this list at some point.
- Great way to find new shows!by Lena Bravo from United States
I listen to a lot of podcasts but often struggle to find new awesome shows to listen to. I’ve already found 4 new shows I’m going to immediately start listening to. Really loving the Countdown!
- All inclusiveby SamiKT from United States
I do appreciate that the Hot 50 includes independent podcasts along side some of the major podcasts. Looking forward to checking out the list via audio.
- A must listen...by Ardelia08 from United States
Love this podcast
- Can’t Waitby ROBINREDHED from United States
I am so excited to jump into this podcast.
- Well doneby jmjhein from Canada
They do great reviews and the quality of the podcast itself is stellar
- Love this podcast shortcut!by LP620 from United States
I love this show, I don’t have a ton of time to browse podcasts that miiight be good, so I love hearing about some highlighted popular podcasts and know ahead of time if it’s something I’d get value from or not. Also in the process, I find podcasts I probably wouldn’t have found otherwise!
- Love this Podcast!!by PassionMe from United States
I have always loved countdown type shows because I love music so much. I love this show because I love podcasts so much. I thought that I knew about all of the great podcasts to listen to, I have discovered so many more since I started listening to the Hot 50 countdown. I love how the show moves quickly; the high energy makes it fun to listen. I have listened to all three episodes, and I loved them. I was trying to place the sexy voice of the host. His voice seemed very familiar. So I googled his name to discover that I listen to 'Rob Actis" all the time. He is the narrator for The Miracle Morning audiobook. Great Job!
- That voice!by hcfoste from United States
I can’t think of anyone better to do the countdown. Love his voice! Thanks for keeping us up on the greatest podcasts out there!
- LOVE THIS SHOW!by another8hours from United States
Love what Podcast Magazine has done here. Brings back memories of America’s Top 40. Rob’s voice is great. The show is very entertaining and I’m finding all kinds of new shows to listen to.
- I LOVE The Hot 50 Countdown!by Steve Olsher from United States
I love the Hot 50 Countdown! I remember growing up listening to Casey Kasem and the American Top 40... this is equally good! I've been introduced to so many podcasts I didn't even know existed and I love that the Countdown is determined by podcast fan votes, not ratings, reviews, subscribes or downloads. Thank you Podcast Magazine for leveling the playing field for ALL podcasters! (And, Rob is a perfect host for this!)
- This is AMAZING..by wacky.wild.bee from United States
I love everything about this. Very informative and creative. I can’t wait to listen to some of these podcast. Thank YOU for sharing this with the world. Plus that voice... its super sexy! Keep them coming!
- Just like Casey Kasem!by Michele PW from United States
As a kid, I loved listening to Casey Kasem countdown the Top 40 on the weekends and it’s so much fun to see this revised for podcasts. If you’re looking for a new podcast fave, this podcast is perfect
- The Most Innovative Podcast About Podcastingby EricNevins.com from United States
Podcast Magazine has a bit here featuring podcasters votes on by fans. Well worth the time!
- Great resourceby Laura Steward from United States
Love the host’s voice. Reminds me of the Casey Kaseem countdowns. Interesting how the Hot 50 is compiled. Thanks for doing this show.
- Love it!by enicholsdesign from United States
Very entertaining, and has already turned me on to new podcasts I can’t wait to check out.
- Great way to get updates on the hottest in Podcasting!by Emerald GreenForest from United States
Love this show! Love this magazine! Love the voice of the host! So exciting to have this resource.
- Great showby jen to the fur from United States
I love this! This is a great! It’s a way to shine light on to so many podcasters. Thank you 🙂