- Love it and found podcasts that truly help!February 26, 2021 by Maria Gudelis from Canada
I love Rob’s style and it’s a well produced digest of upIncoming podcast as well as existing ones I love how there are little excerpts of some of them and I found about one today that will definitely help me in my own podcasting playground! Maria Gudelis, host of “It’s OK to fail” podcast
- Great Show!!December 18, 2020 by IlovePauHana from United States
Rob knows music and radio! He's a modern day Kasey Kasem!!
- Perfect!!!December 16, 2020 by Stryker224 from United States
I love this show! I hope one day my show will make it on the list! Great show! Can’t wait for the next one!
- Love the CountdownNovember 24, 2020 by Hdhryejdhbxbshdn from United States
I loved the Countdown. I was a huge Casey Kasem fan and he was the reason i wanted to do voice overs/radio. Actis is a great host and i instantly became a fan. Fast paced, and enjoyable to listen to.
- Raw Truth: Stories of Female Infidelity podcastNovember 6, 2020 by Dawgs6372 from United States
One of my own favorite and it was so exciting to see it on the charts. But in October the show came in at #29 it came in at #25 for November and the host said it slightly went down on the charts. I think that was a mistake since the goal is to get to the top of the charts? Anyway I appreciate my favorite show being voted on the charts. Every vote counts 😉
- Good for newbiesNovember 5, 2020 by afendoulis from United States
I have never listened to a podcast. I loved the Top 50 Podcast because it gives an overview in concise way. It might be a little long for some but it’s good for an overview.
- Excellent Guide For Podcast ListeningNovember 5, 2020 by Joe the healer from United States
For someone new to listening to podcasts this helps sift through the shows and helps me spend time listening to the quality shows that I wanna listen to. Bonus excellent production!
- Great resource for newbiesNovember 5, 2020 by Evets K from United States
I’ve been working on a concept for a new podcast but didn’t really know how to proceed. The “Hot 50 Countdown” has shown me some quality productions and I’m getting much clearer on my own project. Watch this space... in the near future, my podcast will be featured on the Podcast Magazjne “Hot 50 Countdown!” Thanks folks!
- Look forward to this becoming "THE LIST"November 4, 2020 by Imperfect Parent from Canada
As a podcast listener and host I just love this idea and look forward to seeing this become the list to be on!!
- Countdown fun!November 4, 2020 by transformationadventure from United States
I love to listen to podcasts while I workout at the gym! This is a great one for learning about new products that are less well known. I am in Toastmasters International and looking forward to create my own podcast as one of my future education projects! I was feeling so sentimental and nostalgic with the whole Casey Kasem countdown style!!!
- Long Overdue!November 4, 2020 by Buckethead1486 from United States
This is a podcast that’s long overdue. This is a great way of getting to know what’s out there. It’s like America’s Top Forty for podcasts. I’m happy it’s here!
- Super HelpfulNovember 4, 2020 by JennayHorn from South Africa
I’m a big fan of Podcast Magazine, and have really enjoyed the podcast so far. It’s a really useful, practical way to get exposed to new and varied shows, which is just what I need for my job! Thanks for the service!
- Polls Are Almost Closed—So Vote For This PodcastNovember 4, 2020 by scottu12 from United States
No heated presidential controversy here—The Podcast Hot 50 Countdown is music to podcast lovers’ ears. Check it out..
- Great for Changing Up Your ShowsNovember 4, 2020 by brooksbee from United States
As an avid podcast listener, this is a great show to learn about other podcasts out there. They shed light on an array of different shows and briefly talk about what you might hear there. Love this format and the new shows I’ve learned about as a result.
- A brilliant concept!November 4, 2020 by The Shap from Canada
As a podcast fan, and a soon to be podcaster, I’m fascinated by the space. I’m always looking for the best of the best and I think this will be the goto source for what’s hot. Love the magazine and I’m looking forward to what’s coming next here!
- AWESOME!November 3, 2020 by Devanwomack from United States
I follow quite a few smaller podcasts and this creates way for them to gain more traction.
- I’m lovin’ it!November 3, 2020 by Carl from Ohio from United States
Podcasts are great way to share your stories, ideas, and grow your business. The best way to build a better podcast is to listen to great podcasters. Keep up the great work!
- Helpful (but not with kids around)November 2, 2020 by JimU157 from United States
I love this idea of highlighting podcasts and discovering new favorites. As a stay at home mom, listening to podcasts has become a part of my daily routine and this podcast has it all covered. Warning: there is profanity used so you may not want to listen to this when your kiddos are in earshot.
- Great way to level playing fieldNovember 1, 2020 by DebsterRocks from United States
Love the concept - what an awesome way to give smaller podcasts a way to spread their stories and be recognized!
- Just what I neededNovember 1, 2020 by ColleenHiggy from United States
Fantastic idea! This is exactly what I was looking for!
- Top 50October 31, 2020 by Lilredsis from United States
I love podcasts and fly threw a lot regularly so having this one helps me learn about new podcasts and I’m all about that.
- Great PodcastOctober 31, 2020 by Chandra919 from United States
Love the mag and the podcast. Love discovering new podcasts to check out.
- Awesome!October 30, 2020 by UnpredictablyUsPodcast from United States
This is an amazing countdown with a great mix of indie and main stream podcasts. It’s nice to see a platform really give the indie group a voice! Rob brings a n awesome energy to the show and I’m excited to get to check out the hottest 50 podcast each month! -Kristy, Co-Host Unpredictably Us Podcast
- Coolest Thing!!October 30, 2020 by the truth hurvitz from United States
Love this idea and LOVE being included in November’s list! What a fantastic way to highlight 50 HOT PODCASTS a month! Keep up the great work!
- Expanding Your LibraryOctober 29, 2020 by MissouriGolfMom from United States
I am always looking for new podcasts and this Podcast delivers. My library of titles continues to grow monthly with Top50’s help. Plus Rob, the host, is very entertaining.
- Yassssss!!!October 29, 2020 by Pellom123 from United States
Love the magazine but diggin the new podcast. The host has a great voice and I love the different sound bits for the shows on the list. Keep up the great work. Look forward to the new episodes and finding new shows to listen to.
- Great PodcastOctober 29, 2020 by racingpodcasthost from United States
I found this show to be a great way to find out about new podcasts to listen to. Being a podcaster myself, it is nice to know what is popular with listeners. Keep up the great work!
- Great ResoucreOctober 29, 2020 by ekatz25 from United States
To get some great selections to listen to, try Podcast Magazine.
- Great showOctober 29, 2020 by brad pittman from United States
I love podcast magazine and think this is such a great thing. I loved the old countdown shows. I also like the fact that this is fan voted.
- Great way to find new podcastsOctober 28, 2020 by TheBibleSpeakstoYou.com from United States
This is a very well produced show and a great way to find new podcasts. But it's a little long to listen to just to hear the show's titles and what they are about. I'm not really into the"Top 50" idea listening for almost an hour, but that's just me. I'd rather see the list in the magazine, assuming it's the same as on this show. All that said, this is a great show with a lot of life and enthusiasm. The host does a great job and highlights a wide variety of choices in the podcast listening world. This provides a great service for those looking for new shows to listen to. Great job over all.
- A Great ResourceOctober 28, 2020 by JayPeditor from Canada
A perfect concept and a great way to find new podcasts to listen to. They capture a wide range of genres.
- New Spin on a ClassicOctober 28, 2020 by Avs mom from United States
The Hot 50 countdown podcast offers the nostalgic Top 40 vibes but for discovering new podcasts. Great way to get a taste of different genres indie or main stream podcasts have to offer.
- High Energy, Exciting and EducationalOctober 28, 2020 by Hot Mess Heather from United States
Rob’s high energy gives the listener the opportunity to find the Hottest Podcasts. I love the concept of the countdown! There are so many podcasts out, but this helps navigate finding content you want to hear. Great Job and Keep on Rocking it out!!!
- Love What Podcast Magazine Is Doing!October 28, 2020 by Coolie12345er from United States
Great way to find out about new podcast, the only recommendation I would add is consider breaking the 50 up so the listener can hear an episode in a quick car ride. 50 mins can be a little long.
- Beyond the MicOctober 28, 2020 by Kira Dineen from United States
Interesting to hear more about podcasters themselves and what drew them to start podcasting and to hear their stories. Excited to hear more episodes!
- A must listenOctober 28, 2020 by A of the FAP from Canada
If you have a podcast or just enjoy listening to podcasts you will definitely need to listen to the top 50 countdown! With the energy of the best in broadcasting and quality you come to expect you will enjoy every episode. I look forward for more to come!
- A little repetitiveOctober 28, 2020 by Music On Your Own Terms from United States
Overall the show is a good way to find out about new podcasts. Hopefully the content changes month to month, even if some pods do stay in the chart, it would be nice to change up the content and focus more on things that haven't been mentioned. Minor pet peeve, the latest episode, the intro music volume was very low and I turned up, meaning that when the main talking came on it was too loud.
- abianiOctober 28, 2020 by leadershipmaximizer from Canada
What a pleasant and deligtful show! Great concept. Very relevant
- Just what we needOctober 28, 2020 by Phantom64 from Australia
I love that the work to find good new and missed Podcasts is done here and in a way I can trust to give me a fair dinkum run down on what and how well the Podcast does. It is more service than entertainment but I am very grateful.
- Great!October 27, 2020 by dthko from Canada
A great way to find the best new podcasts! These guys know what they're doing and it's an enjoyable listen.
- UK Fan of Podcast MagazineOctober 27, 2020 by Neil C Hughes from United Kingdom
I am a big fan of Podcast Magazine and even bigger fan of the Hot 50 podcast. Why? In a world obsessed with celebrity and media shows, it’s so important to for a platform like this to champion indie podcasts that are the heart and soul of the industry. Invaluable work, keep it up guys.
- Casey Kasem who?October 27, 2020 by Toledo Joe from United States
this actuly is a great way for people to learn about podcast of all topics. But i have to say way to much like Casey Kasem. Kinda anoying. Just be yourself. unless this is?????LOL
- The homage is thick with this oneOctober 27, 2020 by Cadfile from United States
Loved this countdown show. Those who grew up with the Top 40 countdown on the radio will like the style of this show. Waiting for the long distant dedication... lol
- Great way to discover new podcasts!October 27, 2020 by RPWOA from United States
I’m always on the hunt for new podcasts, but there are so many choices it can be overwhelming. That’s why this podcast is awesome. The countdown is voted on by avid podcast listeners, so only the best of the best shows are featured. Thanks for helping me separate the golden wheat from the podcast chaff.
- first three podcasts!!October 26, 2020 by ariel yarger from United States
I started my Monday morning listening to all three first podcasts! I love Rob’s voice snd the energy about the podcasts on the list!! I am also impressed by the way he weaves in information about his podcast, information about voting, and the Hot 50 urls. i was surprised how much the list changed from Sep to Oct. I enjoy light crime shows on British tv, but was not inclined to try crime podcasts, but both months there were several podcasts Rob mentioned that sounded really interesting. I am not used to podcasts yet, I don’t think to get my information from them, I am from the phone with cords and written information sources generation... but I heard podcasts described and samples that sounded interesting! I did listen to some podcasts on a recent road trip so there is hope, even for me to find some favorites and try new podcasts! Thank you Steve and Rob for being a source of new and worthy podcasts to try!
- Like Casey Kasem for podcastsOctober 26, 2020 by ImmortalityLTD from United States
Rob’s delivery takes me back to growing up in the 80s and 90s waiting to hear my favorite band’s song higher than it was last week. But now that my taste in audio has morphed into spoken word, an AT40 for podcasts is something I never knew I needed. This show just might solve podcasting’s discovery problem.
- Finding New PodcastsOctober 26, 2020 by KS from PL from United States
This is a good way to learn about new podcasts to check out - thanks!
- Maybe Too Much All At Once?October 25, 2020 by KathyPatrick from United States
I love this idea and it shows just how many podcasts there are, but I wonder if a “Top 50” is too many at a time. It’s difficult to stay totally tuned in with so much info to process at one time. Sharing a bit more about fewer podcasts at a time might be more digestible. I’ve listened and will keep listening to give the show a real chance.
- Find the best new podcasts here!October 25, 2020 by Funfreeapps from United States
I love this show! It’s a bit throwback to Casey Kasem while getting listeners all caught up on the latest, hippest, best podcasts of TODAY! It could use a female co-host for a bit of back and forth banter to keep it lively. With that little tweak, it’s an out-of-the-ballpark 5/5!
- Well written and great deliveryOctober 25, 2020 by ExecuFirst from Canada
Definitely has the style of Kassam’s top 100. Easy to listen to and provide enough detail to tease a look at the listed Podcasts.
- New podcasts!October 25, 2020 by SherylMRobinson from United States
A Great way to find new podcasts!
- Fantastic idea!October 25, 2020 by Eric Musick from Canada
What a great concept. A top 50 countdown for podcasts. LOVE it! Subscribed! Eric Musick, Host of The Subscription Box Show.
- Great way to discover new podsOctober 25, 2020 by MasterCosmo from United States
I am a huge supporter of indie podcasts and this is a great way to find new ones. Subscribe and discover those hard working podcasters.
- Fun showOctober 25, 2020 by World Footprints - Tonya Fitz from United States
I've always like the countdown shows. This one packs a lot in and it is a bit overwhelming. I think it would be helpful to break up the countdown with more audio clips that offer a flavor of why the podcast was selected. That might help retain listeneres for the duration of the show. People may skip the podcasts in the middle and go straight to the top 10. I do hope that World Footprints finds its way on this list at some point.
- Great way to find new shows!October 25, 2020 by Lena Bravo from United States
I listen to a lot of podcasts but often struggle to find new awesome shows to listen to. I’ve already found 4 new shows I’m going to immediately start listening to. Really loving the Countdown!
- All inclusiveOctober 25, 2020 by SamiKT from United States
I do appreciate that the Hot 50 includes independent podcasts along side some of the major podcasts. Looking forward to checking out the list via audio.
- A must listen...October 25, 2020 by Ardelia08 from United States
Love this podcast
- Can’t WaitOctober 25, 2020 by ROBINREDHED from United States
I am so excited to jump into this podcast.
- Well doneOctober 25, 2020 by jmjhein from Canada
They do great reviews and the quality of the podcast itself is stellar
- Love this podcast shortcut!October 24, 2020 by LP620 from United States
I love this show, I don’t have a ton of time to browse podcasts that miiight be good, so I love hearing about some highlighted popular podcasts and know ahead of time if it’s something I’d get value from or not. Also in the process, I find podcasts I probably wouldn’t have found otherwise!
- Love this Podcast!!October 16, 2020 by PassionMe from United States
I have always loved countdown type shows because I love music so much. I love this show because I love podcasts so much. I thought that I knew about all of the great podcasts to listen to, I have discovered so many more since I started listening to the Hot 50 countdown. I love how the show moves quickly; the high energy makes it fun to listen. I have listened to all three episodes, and I loved them. I was trying to place the sexy voice of the host. His voice seemed very familiar. So I googled his name to discover that I listen to 'Rob Actis" all the time. He is the narrator for The Miracle Morning audiobook. Great Job!
- That voice!October 10, 2020 by hcfoste from United States
I can’t think of anyone better to do the countdown. Love his voice! Thanks for keeping us up on the greatest podcasts out there!
- LOVE THIS SHOW!October 9, 2020 by another8hours from United States
Love what Podcast Magazine has done here. Brings back memories of America’s Top 40. Rob’s voice is great. The show is very entertaining and I’m finding all kinds of new shows to listen to.
- I LOVE The Hot 50 Countdown!October 9, 2020 by Steve Olsher from United States
I love the Hot 50 Countdown! I remember growing up listening to Casey Kasem and the American Top 40... this is equally good! I've been introduced to so many podcasts I didn't even know existed and I love that the Countdown is determined by podcast fan votes, not ratings, reviews, subscribes or downloads. Thank you Podcast Magazine for leveling the playing field for ALL podcasters! (And, Rob is a perfect host for this!)
- This is AMAZING..October 7, 2020 by wacky.wild.bee from United States
I love everything about this. Very informative and creative. I can’t wait to listen to some of these podcast. Thank YOU for sharing this with the world. Plus that voice... its super sexy! Keep them coming!
- Just like Casey Kasem!October 6, 2020 by Michele PW from United States
As a kid, I loved listening to Casey Kasem countdown the Top 40 on the weekends and it’s so much fun to see this revised for podcasts. If you’re looking for a new podcast fave, this podcast is perfect
- The Most Innovative Podcast About PodcastingOctober 6, 2020 by EricNevins.com from United States
Podcast Magazine has a bit here featuring podcasters votes on by fans. Well worth the time!
- Great resourceOctober 6, 2020 by Laura Steward from United States
Love the host’s voice. Reminds me of the Casey Kaseem countdowns. Interesting how the Hot 50 is compiled. Thanks for doing this show.
- Love it!October 6, 2020 by enicholsdesign from United States
Very entertaining, and has already turned me on to new podcasts I can’t wait to check out.
- Great way to get updates on the hottest in Podcasting!October 6, 2020 by Emerald GreenForest from United States
Love this show! Love this magazine! Love the voice of the host! So exciting to have this resource.
- Great showOctober 4, 2020 by jen to the fur from United States
I love this! This is a great! It’s a way to shine light on to so many podcasters. Thank you 🙂